You write your posts, pages and create categories and post tags as usual, and assign a language to each of them. The translation, whether it is in the default language or not, is optional.
- You can use as many languages as you want. RTL scripts are supported. WordPress languages packs are automatically downloaded and updated.
- You can translate posts, pages, media, categories, post tags, menus Custom post types, custom taxonomies, sticky posts and post formats, RSS feeds and all default WordPress widgets are supported.
- The language is either set by the content or by the language code in url, or you can use one different subdomain or domain per language .
- The orginal content, categories, post tags as well as some other metas can be automatically copied when adding a new post or page translation . Two posts can even be synchronized to appear the same in different languages.
- A customizable language switcher is provided as a widget or in the nav menu.
NB : If you are running a WooCommerce shop, you will also need Polylang for WooCommerce. You may consider the bundle of Polylang Pro and Polylang for WooCommerce.